During these stressful times, we want to reassure you that the health and safety of our patients, staff and the greater community are our number one priority. The COVID-19 recommendations are very fluid and have been changing daily. Thus far, we have provided direction according to CDC recommendations. Our office is now open and ready to serve you.
We are following the CDC Guidelines:
- Washing hands frequently
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Social Distancing
- Maintain physical distancing
- Cleaning & Disinfecting
Please follow our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.
New COVID Protocols for In-Person Appointments
We have updated our policy for the safety of our patients and staff. Effective Monday, May 4th please follow these guidelines for in-office appointments.
1. 3 days prior to your appointment, a staff member will call to confirm your appointment
2. The staff member will ask about recent travel, COVID-19 Pre-screen symptoms
3. You will be asked to complete paperwork by email and send us a copy of your insurance card and ID. If this is not an option, we can ask you over the phone or allot time to fill out
forms in office following physical distancing guidelines.
• Staff will be screened upon arrival
• Patient’s temperature will be measured upon arrival. If your temperature exceeds 99.9 degrees, you will not be permitted into the building.
• Upon entering, all patients are required to wear a mask
• We will provide sanitizer to all patient’s upon Check In
• All direct patient care staff will be outfitted with a mask and wear protective eye gear
• We will practice physical distancing in common areas
• Our staff will be sanitizing our office frequently including but not limited to door handles, countertops, pens, clipboards, slit lamp, exam chair, etc.
• Drivers, family members and spouses should remain in their vehicle.
We want to make sure that you know that we are available to you in emergent situations. You can reach medical staff, and be seen by a doctor in case of an emergency. If you prefer a Telemedicine appointment, call our office at (916) 446-2020.