- Visit Our Cataract Center
- Visit Our LASIK Center
- Financing Options
- Request Information Kit
- Ask A Question
- IPL Treatment for Dry Eye
Cataract patients now have an option to see at both near and far distances after cataract surgery! Individuals suffering from cataracts previously had only a single focus lens implant option after surgery. NEW multi-focus premium IOL technology can now decrease dependence on glasses after surgery. Also learn about the wonders of the Crystalens HD accommodating IOL. Contact Center for Sight in Sacramento for more information!Cataract Center
Are you a candidate for LASIK eye surgery? Why not take our test now? It will only take you a minute! After you take the self screening test, you will hear back from our consultants. You can also feel free to reach out to Center for Sight in Sacramento at 916-446-2020.LASIK Center
LASIK eye surgery is affordable for everyone. Our Sacramento LASIK eye surgery center goes beyond what other centers do to help our patients overcome any affordability issue. If cost is something that has been holding you back from vision correction in the past, you should really contact us now to set up a consultation. You will find that LASIK and PRK is within your reach! We have a page on this website dedicated to discussing LASIK patient financing. You can even fill out an online application to qualify for LASIK financing. We offer same as cash financing, on approved credit with low fixed monthly payments, no down payment and no pre-payment penalty.Financing Options
When you are interested in getting more information regarding our vision correction services click HERE, and we will rush a kit out to you immediately.Request Information Kit
You may have heard of IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatment for evening facial skin tone and reducing facial wrinkles, but now there is another exciting advancement -- IPL can now help reduce dry eye symptoms. IPL may be the answer for many patients who suffer from dry eye and are still uncomfortable despite their use of multiple modalities to relieve dry eye symptoms. To learn more contact Center for Sight's Sacramento practice.IPL Treatment for Dry Eye
Welcome To Center For Sight of Sacramento
Keith Liang, M.D. is a leading Sacramento LASIK and cataract surgeon. He provides his patients with comprehensive eye care in Northern California. This includes, but is not limited to, annual eye exams, Laser Vision Correction (LASIK, Wavefront, PRK), Glaucoma treatment, Macular Degeneration, and Cataract Surgery. Dr. Keith Liang has the only combination Eye Clinic, Surgery Center and Laser Eye Center in Sacramento, which means you receive the full convenience of a completely integrated Eye Care Center in Sacramento!
Even though you have five separate senses, 80% of the information you take in from the world is visual. From a practical standpoint, sight is crucial to the way most people make sense of their world. Dr. Liang likes to remind patients that thorough eye exams performed every year, particularly after age 50, is essential to safeguarding your sight.
- At Keith Liang, M.D. Center for Sight, we are patient focused and we pride ourselves in providing the highest standards of patient care. Whether you are visiting for glaucoma, cataract or LASIK, we strive to provide the best care. From the minute you step in the door, or call us on the phone, our mission is to provide you with a comfortable and efficient setting to quickly and completely diagnose and treat any type of eye problem you could possibly experience. As soon as you arrive you will receive a level of customer service we believe you have never experienced in a doctors office before, which has come to be known by some as the Liang Vision Advantage. Being patient-focused, we are working daily to improve our customer-service skills and communications capabilities with each and every patient we see.
- This web site has been created as your patient education resource. Please, feel free to explore its pages and educate yourself on the latest in eye care and eye care technology. You can be assured that not only is the information on this website here to guide and assist you, but also that Dr. Liang and his staff are well versed and experienced in treating your eye care needs. Then, we believe you'll have every confidence to give our office a call. We look forward to providing comprehensive eye care for you and your family (seeing patients from the ages of 8 and up). Please call with your additional questions, or if you need to schedule an appointment, by contacting us at:
916-446-2020 To email us, please click here.
Our comprehensive medical and surgical services include:
- On-site Refractive Laser vision correction surgery (LASIK, PRK)
- Free Laser vision Screening to find out if you are a good candidate for LASIK
- On-site surgery center
- On-site Cataract surgery
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- YAG laser procedures
- SLT laser procedures for treatment of glaucoma
- ARGON laser procedures
- Corneal Transplants
- Glaucoma procedures
- Blepharoplasty (plastic surgery of the eye lids)
- Ptosis repair and correction surgeries